Roman Rohrmoser was born and raised in Zillertal, Tirol. His dad put him on skis at the age of two. Until he was 15 years old, he was an alpine racer and won a lot of national and international races and competitions.
Then it was time for a change and he followed his passion. Skiing off-piste, skiing powder and jumping off cliffs. His parents weren´t that happy at first, but soon they changed their mind when they saw how talented Roman was and got his first sponsor deals under his belt. Roman skied on the Freeride Rookie Tour for the first 2 years, before the Freeride World Tour had been developed. When he felt he had enough of competitions, he decided to focus on photo and filmshoots and just freeskiing. Over the last few years, he can boast segments in dozens of ski films with nearly every major production company on the planet, like Warren Miller Entertainment USA, Nimbusindependent.com USA, Junkies on a budget, ...
- Dátum narodenia
- Domáce stredisko
- Freeride Big Mountain
- Surfing, Biking
- 1. Obľúbené Marker viazanie
- King Pin 13
- 2. Prečo?
- light and fast
- 3. Ako sa ti páči byť súčasťou Marker rodiny?
- because Marker has the best bindings on the market!
- 4. Ako dlho jazdíš za Marker?
- maybe 10 years +
- 5. Kedy si začal s lyžovaním?
- 6. Tvoj najvačší úspech v lyžiarskej kariére?
- shooting with Nimbus and Warren Miller
- 7. Obľúbené stredisko na lyžovanie?
- 8. Tvoj najlepší lyžiarsky výlet?
- too many; AK
- 9. Kde by si rád niekedy určite lyžoval?
- Patagonia, Russia, Georgia
- 10. Aké vzory si mal ako dieťa v lyžiarskom športe?
- Shane McConkey
- 11. Čo robíš keď nelyžuješ?
- biking, playing with my daughter
- 12. Ako trénuješ, aby si bol pripravený na lyžovanie?
- doing a lot of sports
- 13. Bez čoho nemôžeš žiť?
- family, friends, my toys, pow
- 14. Tvoje Motto?
- wird schu passn!