Elia Zurbriggen is a Swiss ski racer.His father Pirmin Zurbriggen and his aunt Heidi Zurbriggen were also ski racers.
Elia started the World Cup for the first time on 12 January 2013 without making any qualification but about three weeks later, the first top 5 placings took place in the European Cup. On 24th February 2013 he drove to the 26th place at the Riesenslalom of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and he made his first World Cup points. Finally, on March 2, 2013, he won the first victory in a European Cup giant slalom.
In the 2016/17 season. In 2016/2017 European Cup season he scored four podium places which gave him the victory in Giant Slalom and giving him the place for the next World Cup Season. On March 4, 2017, he finished in the giant slalom of Kranjska Gora at 8th place and therefore pushed for the first time in a world cup race in the top 10.
- Dátum narodenia
- Domáce stredisko
- Giant Slalom
- Golf, Tennis, Hockey, Music
17th Giant Slalom FIS World Cup Kranjska Gora SLO
19th Giant Slalom FIS World Cup Abelboden SUI
12th Super G National Junior Championships Veysonnaz SUI
21st Giant Slalom FIS World Cup Vald'Isere FRANCE
WC 8. Kranjska Gora,
EC 1. Overall Giant Slalom,
EC 1. GS Jasna,
EC 1. & 2. GS Obejoch, EC-Finals EC 1. GS Innichen
- 1. Obľúbené Marker viazanie
- X-Cell 24
- 2. Prečo?
- Im racing this binding for 4 years now and ist absolutely my favourite one
- 3. Ako dlho jazdíš za Marker?
- 5 years
- 4. Kedy si začal s lyžovaním?
- when i was 2 years old
- 5. Tvoj najvačší úspech v lyžiarskej kariére?
- 8. Place in Kranjska Gora
- 6. Obľúbené stredisko na lyžovanie?
- 7. Čo robíš keď nelyžuješ?
- in summer i like playing golf or tennis, in winter i go play hockey and if the weather wont let do that i like playing music with my friends
- 8. Ako trénuješ, aby si bol pripravený na lyžovanie?
- allways training hard but also making some breaks to let the body regenrate
- 9. Bez čoho nemôžeš žiť?
- family and sport
- 10. Tvoj nalepsí pretek, bez ohľadu na umiestnenie?