My name is Lucas Swieykowski, and I´m from Bariloche, Argentina. I am a passionate person, who loves being in the mountains. Not only a professional skier, but also mountain guide and ski instructor.
I love travelling to remote places, and skiing the unexplored.
Relaxed and easy going, I am always open to hanging out and share some laughs…
Hard work, commitment and persistence, is the only way of achieving those goals you have in your mind. Follow your dreams.!
- Ulubione góry
- Bariloche, Argentina & Engadin, Switzerland
- Endless winter.! and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- Ski - Freeride & Ski Touring
- Hiking, Biking, playing Ping Pong, hanging out with friends, music
- 1. Ulubione wiązania Marker
- King Pin
- 2. Dlaczego?
- Easy for touring, durable and resistant for hard skiing. A great binding that helps me in my daily activities
- 3. Ulubione gogle i kask Marker
- Big Picture - Kojak Helmet
- 4. Dlaczego?
- Comfortable, stylish and great performance…
- 5. Dlaczego lubisz być częścią zespołu Marker?
- Its great to count with the Best products, that makes your everyday mountain experience more enjoyable
- 6. Jak długo jeździsz dla Marker?
- 10 years on Marker Bindings
4 years with goggles and Helmet
- 7. W jakim wieku zacząłeś (aś) jeździć na nartach?
- I started Skiing when I was around 8, but didn’t ski so much until I was 15, that I was totally absorbed by the sport.! Loved it and couldn’t stop…
- 8. Największy przełom w Twojej karierze to?
- I never imagined being a pro skier when I started. But things went rolling in this direction, so I´ve been enjoying the ride… working hard and being always around, has put me in this situation.
- 9. Twoje ulubione miejsce do jazdy to?
- This is always a tough Question… I guess where the best snow is… But with perfect conditions, I would say, that my home resort in Bariloche, is top 3 of my list… Then I would put the the Engadin valley and Chamonix to complete this top 3….
- 10. Twoja najlepsza wyprawa to?
- Alaska and Russia… Two epic destinations, that offer lots of options…
- 11. W który miejscu jeszcze nie byłeś(aś), a które chętnie odwiedzisz?
- I´d Like to go back to Canada… I haven’t been there in a while..
- 12. Co robisz, jeśli nie jeździsz na nartach?
- I like hanging out in the mountains, even though I´m not skiing. I really like trekking and climbing. So I do a lot of that, and also going out with The bike… Lots of fun, and great to have on the side of skiing, some of the feelings are so similar.
I like making bbq and hanging out with my friends, I´ve always been a very social person. :-)
- 13. W jaki sposób trenujesz, żeby być w formie?
- Lots of sports, but I visit the gym for complementary work out couple times a week. And doing yoga helped me a lot…
- 14. Bez czego nie wyobrażasz sobie życia?
- Dulce de LEche… (argentine Jam)
- 15. O jakich 3 rzeczach powinniśmy o Tobie wiedzieć?
- Easy going and funny
I love doing sports
- 16. Jakie jest Twoje motto?
- Endless winter.!
and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- 17. Najbardziej upokarzający moment Twojego życia?
- Elbrus summit…. was a tough mission, lots of crossed feelings, big injury a year before, but extremely happy to have over come those fears and accomplished that…
- 18. Ulubiony kanał social-media?
- 19. W jaki sposób rozpoczęła się Twoja przygoda ze Skitouringiem?
- In the world of freeride, ski touring its the evolution of it. At first we ski next to the ski resorts, later we look for more remote areas, where not a lot of people go. So for me it was just natural to go out and explore the back country. That perfect slope, with perfect snow, where there are no tracks… Fresh.!
- 20. Jakie są Twoje ulubione wyprawy Skitourowe?
- I like ski touring in Patagonia a lot. Many un discovered terrain…
- 21. Co masz w plecaku, wyruszając w góry?
- Skins, Water (minimum 1 Litre), Food and snacks, pocket knife, head lamp, extra gloves, two carabiners and one 120 mm sling, 10 meters ultra light rope, binoculars, first aid kit, photo camera…