I started skiing very young in the most amazing place in the world, the "Vallons de la Meije".
I fall in love with that summit and that's where i started dreaming about steep skiing and alpinism.
I became high mountain guide and i'm living for my passion: faraway expeditions.
As soon as i can, i travel to discover wild mountains, always looking for even more esthetic and pure lines.
My love for skiing and mountain is insatiable, i dream about skiing on all mountains of the world
- Data urodzin
- Ulubione góry
- Val D'Isere
- Ski Mountaineering
- Travelling, discovering new places, cultures and ofcourse mountains
- 1. Ulubione wiązania Marker
- The Alpinist
- 2. Dlaczego?
- It's light, simple and secure, the best compromise. This boot works very nicely with more narrow skis for example VTA or BMT90. The boot is comfortable to walk with because its light, simple and easy to put on. These bindings are really a step ahead with the way they are designed. The length compensation during ski flex is exceptional. The qualities of this binding allow for a beautiful descent.
- 3. Ulubione gogle i kask Marker
- Big Picture+
- 4. Dlaczego?
- For the goggles, they have a good, large vision area and a nice color. But most importantly they are comfortable. The design is simple but stylish.
- 5. Dlaczego lubisz być częścią zespołu Marker?
- Marker provides high quality gear to keep me at the top of my game. Their products are high quality and have a good design and style. I like to represent companies whose products I know and have tried and tested to be of the best quality and have the best characteristics. Especially now, with the new bindings (Alpinist and Kingpin) theres a binding that is suitable for each type of ski.
- 6. Jak długo jeździsz dla Marker?
- since 2015
- 7. W jakim wieku zacząłeś (aś) jeździć na nartach?
- At 2 years old
- 8. Największy przełom w Twojej karierze to?
- My first steep skiing experience in the corridors of the Ecrans with my friend Antonin Bacle. We were 16 years old, no experience, but lots of luck and some madness.
- 9. Twoje ulubione miejsce do jazdy to?
- My favourite place to ride is the places I haven't yet ridden. Discovering new mountains is the best thing I know.
- 10. Twoja najlepsza wyprawa to?
- I can't choose, its always different and each experience holds its own value.
- 11. W który miejscu jeszcze nie byłeś(aś), a które chętnie odwiedzisz?
- All the countries where I haven't skiied yet, where there are mountains and snow to be found.
- 12. Ulubiony narciarz, wzór do naśladowania, z którym dorastałeś(aś)?
- I didn't really have a role model, but I think the person who has inspired me the most in terms of my skiing career is Lionel Daudet
- 13. Co robisz, jeśli nie jeździsz na nartach?
- I do my grandmother's gardening.
- 14. W jaki sposób trenujesz, żeby być w formie?
- Never forget to eat McDonalds. My secret to staying fit. Working as a high mountain guide is pretty much a job, a gym and a lifestyle all in one.
- 15. Bez czego nie wyobrażasz sobie życia?
- Mountains & McDonalds
- 16. Najbardziej upokarzający moment Twojego życia?
- When I'm sitting on a plane and i can see the mountains below me and I realize, life is too short to see all the mountains in this world.
- 17. Ulubiony kanał social-media?
- Looking at a map inspires me more than scrolling through social media.
- 18. Jakie są Twoje plany i cele na przyszłość?
- I want to ski above 8000 meters in Pakistan. Can't yet exactly which peak and which route, but this is my ambition for the spring 2019.
- 19. W jaki sposób rozpoczęła się Twoja przygoda ze Skitouringiem?
- It all started with my dad when I was about 11 years old. As a kid, my dad and i did a lot of things together and skiing was just one the acivities. The first touring we did together was the Galibier Pass.
- 20. Jakie są Twoje ulubione wyprawy Skitourowe?
- The Meije Tour in the Ecrins.
- 21. Co masz w plecaku, wyruszając w góry?
- It depends on the route. For a day tour, basic: first aid, shovel, probe, skins, crampons, ice axe, rope, some mars bars and sunscreen.