- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Großglockner- "Nationalpark Hohe Tauern"
- skiing and mountaineering are my passion and my job. If i have time, I´m also on ice and rocks
state certified mountain and ski guide / operations manager for mountain rescue in Kals am Großglockner
- 1. Attacco Marker preferito.
- Alpinist 12
- 2. Perchè?
- It is light and withstands even heaviest loads. With this binding i feel safe even in tricky situations.
- 3. Caschi e maschere Marker preferiti
- Phoenix MAP / 19:9
- 4. Perchè?
- "Save your Brain"
- 5. Perchè vuoi diventare partner del team Marker?
- They have an innovative team and Marker is now also making a full start with pin bindings. The skimountaineers, especially the sporty ones, are happy!
- 6. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Marker?
- Since this year again. I was on it before, but then I switched to a different brand. But that didn`t fit at all. Nobody can match the MDV material
- 7. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- At the age of 4 years, on a steep slope behind our house
- 8. Il momento più alto
- The Training as a UIAGM mountain and ski guide, a dream job
- 9. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- GG Resort Kals Matrei / Nationalpark Hohe Tauern
- 10. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- There are so many… But my children`s first attempts of skii driving remain unforgettable, it was so cool!
- 11. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- Somewhere in Canada or Alaksa would be so cool.
- 12. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- In summer I am a hut host and mountain gudie at Austria´s highest mountain at 3450m (there is always enough snow). And of course I also take time for my family.
- 13. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- Actually I´m always in the mountains, the ice, rocks and on glaciers. The breaks are mor important for me
- 14. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- without my family and friends
- 15. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- I´m no ultra-extreme super athlete, but I can step on the gas, too. Safety is very important to me, I try to communicate this, especially to young people. I need time for myself now and then, so i go alone.
- 16. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- A helicopter accident in 2017 in which I was involved. All 5 passengers survived, the helicopter had total damage.
- 17. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- It would be cool to climb a 7000 or 8000 meter mountain, possibly with skis
- 18. Come sei stato coinvolto nello sci touring?
- Through my father and friends. Many famous mountain guides live in our village and they took us as children with them.
- 19. Cosa c'è nel tuo zaino quando esci in escursione?
- the complete safety equipment, down jacket, 0,5L Tea with rum, chocolate, some reserve material. For glacier and high altitude tours i add ropes, crampons and harnesses etc.