I am a slopestyle skier from Missoula, Montana. I started skiing by the age of two and fell in love with it. I have been chasing the dream of becoming a professional skier ever since. I left home at the age of 16. I have become fairly independent since then. Traveling the world chasing the next adventure, contest or film trip. I wouldn't trade this life for the world. Livin' the dream.
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Montana Snowbowl
- Trust your gut.
- Slopestyle & Big Air
- Fishing, skating, drawing, hiking, music and traveling
Dew Tour Team Armada 2nd place,
Three top 10 finishes first year on the World Cup Slopestyle Tour,
Absolut Park Spring Battle 1st place 2017,
Slvsh Cup Grandvalira Finalist 2018
- 1. Attacco Marker preferito.
- Jester Pro 18
- 2. Perchè?
- My favorite Marker binding has to be the Jester Pro 18. When I am doing my hardest tricks, I need to know that I have the best equipment I can get. I feel that is the Jester Pro 18. I grew up watching the best use that binding, so it was important for me to try it out. Once I tried them I knew they were my binding of choice.
- 3. Perchè vuoi diventare partner del team Marker?
- I really enjoy being part of the Marker team because I feel there is a lot of opportunity within the brand. Being able to connect with other athletes that I am inspired by is important to me. Many of those athletes are on the Marker team. I also get my new equipment fast, which I love.
- 4. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Marker?
- Two years
- 5. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- 2 yrs
- 6. Il momento più alto
- Definitely the 2018 season as a whole, I got my first world cup start and ended up being one spot away from making the U.S. Olympic slopestyle team by mid season. Some good motivation for next time around.
- 7. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Home (Montana, Snowbowl on a powder day)
- 8. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Best ski trip I have ever been on was a 2 1/2 month trip to europe this spring. A lot happend and I accomplised a lot. So many memories on that one.
- 9. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- I am dying to ski Revelstoke BC.
- 10. Ski Hero/
- Shane Mcconkey
- 11. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I try to stay busy because I go insane when I dont ski every day. I like to fish, road/mountain bike, skate and have recently started golfing. Gotta get some clubs soon though.
- 12. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- biking, hiking and I like to get in the gym a bit as well.
- 13. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Skiing, Girls, chocolate milk and my family.
- 14. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- I want to get sponsored by haribo, I like to switch up hair styles as often as possible and I would model in the summers if I got paid enough.
- 15. Il tuo motto?
- Trust your gut.
- 16. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- Most humbling moment/moments was skiing at kimbo sessions put on by Kim Boberg. If you think you put down a sick trick just look up hill because there will be at least 5 amazing skiers right behind you doing something just as cool or better than you just did.
- 17. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- snapchat because it's my only private Social Media.
- 18. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- I would love to compete at World Champs next season in Park City, Utah. As well as x games and the olympics in years to come. Filming for a movie is also very important to me.