My name is Lyman Currier, I'm a 22 year old freeskier from Boulder, CO. I was lucky enough to grow up in an extremely active city, so close to the mountains, which really solidified my love for the outdoors at a young age. My father, an Olympic skier himself, took me out on the slopes for my first time at the ripe age of 18 months. Little did we know he had sparked the addiction that lives inside all skiers and snowboarders alike, an addiction to deep pow, testing the limits of air and speed, and being outside with your friends on the coldest winter days. The freedom of being on the slopes is unmatched by anything and no matter what life has thrown your way, you can always find a clear mind at the top of the mountain. I am incredibly grateful to be able to call this amazing sport my profession and I can't wait for all the outdoor adventures to come!
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Breckenridge, CO
- Pressure is privilage
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Hiking, Biking, anything outdoors
2016 Tignes World Cup Halfpipe Finals 2nd place
2014 US Olympic Team Sochi & PyeongChang 2018
- 1. Attacco Marker preferito.
- The Jester Pros
- 2. Perchè?
- The Jester Pros are my favorite bindings for many reasons. First they are almost a completely metal construction, which doesn't add a significant amount of weight, but does however, make them extremely durable. Another reason they are my favorite bindings
- 3. Perchè vuoi diventare partner del team Marker?
- I like being a part of the Marker team because their bindings are the only ones that give me confidence in skiing and landing switch.
- 4. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Marker?
- I have been riding for marker almost ten years now!
- 5. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- 18 months
- 6. Il momento più alto
- Making the 2014 US Olympic team
- 7. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Breck for the park Whistler for the shred
- 8. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Ten days of fresh powder with my best bud in the french alps!
- 9. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- I have always wanted to go ski pow on the North Island of japan, everything I see/hear about that island makes it seem like a snowsports athletes dream!
- 10. Ski Hero/
- Simon Dumont, Tanner Hall and of coarse the legendary Shane McConkey, RIP.
- 11. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I enjoy mountain biking, Skateboarding, hiking, and playing some video games, but nothing compares to skiing!
- 12. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- Skiing is a huge workout in itself, but to stay strong and flexible, a gym routine has to be implemented. During the season its mostly maintaining strength with body weight exercises. While out of season I like to do more weight training, about 4 times a
- 13. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- 14. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- 1. I love motorsports (almost as much as snowsports)2. My favorite thing to do is backflips, you gotta try some! 3. Sushi is my favorite food.
- 15. Il tuo motto?
- Pressure is privilage
- 16. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- Being Invited to ski in the biggest competition in our sport, the X games.
- 17. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- @Jerryoftheday for sure!
- 18. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- Ski for as long as possible and have more fun today than yesterday.