I was born in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, a little place called Aspen! I was on the hill by the age of 3 and pretty much never looked back. I was never in any sort of competitive ski program I was a freeskier since day 1 and my style shows it. As I entered my college years I opted to attend the university of Alta where the only curriculum was to ski as much powder as possible. It was there that my skiing acceled and I was able to work with some professional photographers and land my first big breaks! I always loved watching TGR films and worked my way into my first TGR film "the dream factory" while I was in Alaska spending all my own money and time and cutting my teeth in the big mountains. Since then I have traveled so much of the world skiing, climbing, camping and exploring with new people in new places. I consider my self one of the lucky ones for sure.
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Aspen, Colorado
- Big mountain freeride
- Rock Climbing! softball. fishing. camping.
7 seasons filming with TGR, covers of Power and Skiing magazine. Appearances in other ski films.
- 1. Attacco Marker preferito.
- Kingpin 13
- 2. Perchè?
- I remember switching from the duke to a pin binding and thinking I was going to be making a huge sacrifice on the way the binding skied. I remember how quickly I realized i was way wrong. the kingpin skis better than any plate touring binding I have ever used. It allows the ski to flex normaly and keeps me closer to the ski with vertually no play between the boot and the ski. The binding obviously tours incredibly and it is just a simple, incredible and timeless binding. If I could have 1 binding this would be it.
- 3. Perchè vuoi diventare partner del team Marker?
- I love being apart of the marker team because they make the best bindings in the world and they are continuing to re develop new and incredible products.
- 4. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Marker?
- I have been riding marker products for nearly 10 years.
- 5. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- 3 years old
- 6. Il momento più alto
- landing myself a spot in TGR's dream factory, it was a cinderalla story.
- 7. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Aspen, Alta, Alaska
- 8. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Austria with TGR was one of my highlights. So as Argentina with Volkl this past septmeber. I seem to have a thing for locations beginning with A!
- 9. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- Maybe norway to ski some huge couloirs and experience that part of the globe since I have never been. Europe has so much I still need to see I would always love to go back there.
- 10. Ski Hero/
- Shane McConkey
- 11. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I love climbing so much i spend as much time as a I can pusuing new routes and harder sends. I also love camping and the two go hand in hand.
- 12. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- 13. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Skiing, climbing, great friends, time in nature
- 14. Quali sono le 3 cose che dobbiamo sapere di te?
- I get fired up dont take it personally, I love to have fun, I dont like wasting time.
- 15. Il tuo motto?
- dont smoke till you put your boots on, dont drink till you take them off.
- 16. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- hitting a tree
- 17. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- 18. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- I want to keep filming, traveling and creating. I am also super passionate to help create products I really believe in. I have lots of ideas.
- 19. Come sei stato coinvolto nello sci touring?
- naturally, spending time in the mountains your imagination brings you to the backcountry and then mentours show'd me the way.
- 20. Cosa c'è nel tuo zaino quando esci in escursione?
- avi gear, radio, water, perky jerky, inreach, baseball cap for shade, extra gloves, sunglasses
Screen reader support enabled.