Born in Switzerland the connection to the mountains was there and I started skiing 3 years old and climbing 11years old. During highschool I did some competition climbing and at the same time developped mountaineering and alpine climbing skills. Soon it was clear that the mountains were my absolute passion. I did my first expedition when I was 16 years old to Aconcagua. After this many more followed to remote places to open new routes, climb unclimbed peaks and ski interesting lines. These expeditions brought me to the Indian Himalaya, Patagonia, Iran, Alaska, BC, Antarctica,... If I am not away on an expedition or climbing somewhere around the world, you find me in the Alps always looking for new challenges or sharing my passion while guiding. I was member of the first female expedition team of the German Alpine Club and I am a Swiss IFMGA Mountain Guide.
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Verbier Switzerland
- Live your dream!
- climbing,skiing, mountaineering, expeditions,... mainly being out in the mountains and on the rocks the whole time.
- 1. Attacco Marker preferito.
- Marker alpinist
- 2. Perchè?
- Because it's a great light binding for skitouring and guiding!
- 3. Perchè vuoi diventare partner del team Marker?
- Because they give me a great support for my projects and always find quick solutions if anything is missing for skiing! A great cooperation!
- 4. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Marker?
- from this year on!
- 5. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- aged 3
- 6. Il momento più alto
- Skiing expedition to Patagonia to do first ascends and ski some previously unclimbed mountains. Sailing to Antartica to Skitour/-mountaineer there.
- 7. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- Valais, Chamonix, Patagonia
- 8. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- Sailing to Antarctica
- 9. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- BC, Kashmir
- 10. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- Climbing, climbing, climbing
- 11. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- mountaineering, climbing and running
- 12. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- 13. Il tuo motto?
- Live your dream!
- 14. Come sei stato coinvolto nello sci touring?
- I started skitouring when I was around 13 years old
- 15. Cosa c'è nel tuo zaino quando esci in escursione?
- probe, shovel, first aid kit, skins, often crampons and an ice axe, down jacket and very important mittens ;)