I started skiing very young in the most amazing place in the world, the "Vallons de la Meije".
I fall in love with that summit and that's where i started dreaming about steep skiing and alpinism.
I became high mountain guide and i'm living for my passion: faraway expeditions.
As soon as i can, i travel to discover wild mountains, always looking for even more esthetic and pure lines.
My love for skiing and mountain is insatiable, i dream about skiing on all mountains of the world
- Data di nascita
- Località sciistica di provenienza
- Val D'Isere
- Ski Mountaineering
- Travelling, discovering new places, cultures and ofcourse mountains
- 1. Attacco Marker preferito.
- The Alpinist
- 2. Perchè?
- It's light, simple and secure, the best compromise. This boot works very nicely with more narrow skis for example VTA or BMT90. The boot is comfortable to walk with because its light, simple and easy to put on. These bindings are really a step ahead with the way they are designed. The length compensation during ski flex is exceptional. The qualities of this binding allow for a beautiful descent.
- 3. Caschi e maschere Marker preferiti
- Big Picture+
- 4. Perchè?
- For the goggles, they have a good, large vision area and a nice color. But most importantly they are comfortable. The design is simple but stylish.
- 5. Perchè vuoi diventare partner del team Marker?
- Marker provides high quality gear to keep me at the top of my game. Their products are high quality and have a good design and style. I like to represent companies whose products I know and have tried and tested to be of the best quality and have the best characteristics. Especially now, with the new bindings (Alpinist and Kingpin) theres a binding that is suitable for each type of ski.
- 6. Per quanto tempo hai sciato con Marker?
- since 2015
- 7. A che età hai iniziato a sciare?
- At 2 years old
- 8. Il momento più alto
- My first steep skiing experience in the corridors of the Ecrans with my friend Antonin Bacle. We were 16 years old, no experience, but lots of luck and some madness.
- 9. Quali sono i migliori posti dove sciare?
- My favourite place to ride is the places I haven't yet ridden. Discovering new mountains is the best thing I know.
- 10. Qual'è il tuo miglior consigli nello sci?
- I can't choose, its always different and each experience holds its own value.
- 11. Destinazione dello sci dove non sei mai stato e dove vorresti
- All the countries where I haven't skiied yet, where there are mountains and snow to be found.
- 12. Ski Hero/
- I didn't really have a role model, but I think the person who has inspired me the most in terms of my skiing career is Lionel Daudet
- 13. Cosa ti piace fare quando non stai sciando?
- I do my grandmother's gardening.
- 14. Come ti alleni per mantenere la miglior forma nello sci?
- Never forget to eat McDonalds. My secret to staying fit. Working as a high mountain guide is pretty much a job, a gym and a lifestyle all in one.
- 15. Di cosa non puoi far a meno
- Mountains & McDonalds
- 16. Quale è stato il momento più umiliante
- When I'm sitting on a plane and i can see the mountains below me and I realize, life is too short to see all the mountains in this world.
- 17. Qual è il tuo canale social migliore
- Looking at a map inspires me more than scrolling through social media.
- 18. Obbiettivi futuri, piani e ambizioni
- I want to ski above 8000 meters in Pakistan. Can't yet exactly which peak and which route, but this is my ambition for the spring 2019.
- 19. Come sei stato coinvolto nello sci touring?
- It all started with my dad when I was about 11 years old. As a kid, my dad and i did a lot of things together and skiing was just one the acivities. The first touring we did together was the Galibier Pass.
- 20. Quali sono i tuoi skitours preferiti?
- The Meije Tour in the Ecrins.
- 21. Cosa c'è nel tuo zaino quando esci in escursione?
- It depends on the route. For a day tour, basic: first aid, shovel, probe, skins, crampons, ice axe, rope, some mars bars and sunscreen.