I am a slopestyle skier from Missoula, Montana. I started skiing by the age of two and fell in love with it. I have been chasing the dream of becoming a professional skier ever since. I left home at the age of 16. I have become fairly independent since then. Traveling the world chasing the next adventure, contest or film trip. I wouldn't trade this life for the world. Livin' the dream.
- Date de naissance
- Montagne locale
- Montana Snowbowl
- Trust your gut.
- Slopestyle & Big Air
- Fishing, skating, drawing, hiking, music and traveling
Dew Tour Team Armada 2nd place,
Three top 10 finishes first year on the World Cup Slopestyle Tour,
Absolut Park Spring Battle 1st place 2017,
Slvsh Cup Grandvalira Finalist 2018
- 1. Fixation Marker préférée
- Jester Pro 18
- 2. Pourquoi?
- My favorite Marker binding has to be the Jester Pro 18. When I am doing my hardest tricks, I need to know that I have the best equipment I can get. I feel that is the Jester Pro 18. I grew up watching the best use that binding, so it was important for me to try it out. Once I tried them I knew they were my binding of choice.
- 3. Pourquoi aimes-tu faire partie du team Marker?
- I really enjoy being part of the Marker team because I feel there is a lot of opportunity within the brand. Being able to connect with other athletes that I am inspired by is important to me. Many of those athletes are on the Marker team. I also get my new equipment fast, which I love.
- 4. Depuis quand rides-tu avec Marker?
- Two years
- 5. À quelle âge as-tu commencé à skier?
- 2 yrs
- 6. Ta plus grande réussite dans ta carrière de skieur?
- Definitely the 2018 season as a whole, I got my first world cup start and ended up being one spot away from making the U.S. Olympic slopestyle team by mid season. Some good motivation for next time around.
- 7. Ton spot préférer pour rider?
- Home (Montana, Snowbowl on a powder day)
- 8. Quel est ton meilleur trip de ski?
- Best ski trip I have ever been on was a 2 1/2 month trip to europe this spring. A lot happend and I accomplised a lot. So many memories on that one.
- 9. Quelle est la destination ski que tu n'as pas encore faite où tu aimerais aller?
- I am dying to ski Revelstoke BC.
- 10. Quel était ton idole quand tu as grandi?
- Shane Mcconkey
- 11. Que fais-tu quand tu n'es pas sur les skis?
- I try to stay busy because I go insane when I dont ski every day. I like to fish, road/mountain bike, skate and have recently started golfing. Gotta get some clubs soon though.
- 12. Comment t'entraînes-tu pour rester en forme?
- biking, hiking and I like to get in the gym a bit as well.
- 13. Qu'est-ce qui est impératif pour toi?
- Skiing, Girls, chocolate milk and my family.
- 14. Quelles sont les trois choses que l'on doit connaître sur toi?
- I want to get sponsored by haribo, I like to switch up hair styles as often as possible and I would model in the summers if I got paid enough.
- 15. Ta devise?
- Trust your gut.
- 16. Quelle a été ta plus grande leçon d'humilité?
- Most humbling moment/moments was skiing at kimbo sessions put on by Kim Boberg. If you think you put down a sick trick just look up hill because there will be at least 5 amazing skiers right behind you doing something just as cool or better than you just did.
- 17. Ton réseau social préféré?
- snapchat because it's my only private Social Media.
- 18. Tes objectifs, plans et ambitions pour l'avenir?
- I would love to compete at World Champs next season in Park City, Utah. As well as x games and the olympics in years to come. Filming for a movie is also very important to me.