I started skiing very young in the most amazing place in the world, the "Vallons de la Meije".
I fall in love with that summit and that's where i started dreaming about steep skiing and alpinism.
I became high mountain guide and i'm living for my passion: faraway expeditions.
As soon as i can, i travel to discover wild mountains, always looking for even more esthetic and pure lines.
My love for skiing and mountain is insatiable, i dream about skiing on all mountains of the world
- Date de naissance
- Montagne locale
- Val D'Isere
- Ski Mountaineering
- Travelling, discovering new places, cultures and ofcourse mountains
- 1. Fixation Marker préférée
- The Alpinist
- 2. Pourquoi?
- It's light, simple and secure, the best compromise. This boot works very nicely with more narrow skis for example VTA or BMT90. The boot is comfortable to walk with because its light, simple and easy to put on. These bindings are really a step ahead with the way they are designed. The length compensation during ski flex is exceptional. The qualities of this binding allow for a beautiful descent.
- 3. Masques et casque Marker préférés
- Big Picture+
- 4. Pourquoi?
- For the goggles, they have a good, large vision area and a nice color. But most importantly they are comfortable. The design is simple but stylish.
- 5. Pourquoi aimes-tu faire partie du team Marker?
- Marker provides high quality gear to keep me at the top of my game. Their products are high quality and have a good design and style. I like to represent companies whose products I know and have tried and tested to be of the best quality and have the best characteristics. Especially now, with the new bindings (Alpinist and Kingpin) theres a binding that is suitable for each type of ski.
- 6. Depuis quand rides-tu avec Marker?
- since 2015
- 7. À quelle âge as-tu commencé à skier?
- At 2 years old
- 8. Ta plus grande réussite dans ta carrière de skieur?
- My first steep skiing experience in the corridors of the Ecrans with my friend Antonin Bacle. We were 16 years old, no experience, but lots of luck and some madness.
- 9. Ton spot préférer pour rider?
- My favourite place to ride is the places I haven't yet ridden. Discovering new mountains is the best thing I know.
- 10. Quel est ton meilleur trip de ski?
- I can't choose, its always different and each experience holds its own value.
- 11. Quelle est la destination ski que tu n'as pas encore faite où tu aimerais aller?
- All the countries where I haven't skiied yet, where there are mountains and snow to be found.
- 12. Quel était ton idole quand tu as grandi?
- I didn't really have a role model, but I think the person who has inspired me the most in terms of my skiing career is Lionel Daudet
- 13. Que fais-tu quand tu n'es pas sur les skis?
- I do my grandmother's gardening.
- 14. Comment t'entraînes-tu pour rester en forme?
- Never forget to eat McDonalds. My secret to staying fit. Working as a high mountain guide is pretty much a job, a gym and a lifestyle all in one.
- 15. Qu'est-ce qui est impératif pour toi?
- Mountains & McDonalds
- 16. Quelle a été ta plus grande leçon d'humilité?
- When I'm sitting on a plane and i can see the mountains below me and I realize, life is too short to see all the mountains in this world.
- 17. Ton réseau social préféré?
- Looking at a map inspires me more than scrolling through social media.
- 18. Tes objectifs, plans et ambitions pour l'avenir?
- I want to ski above 8000 meters in Pakistan. Can't yet exactly which peak and which route, but this is my ambition for the spring 2019.
- 19. Comment as-tu commencé à faire des sorties de ski de randonnée?
- It all started with my dad when I was about 11 years old. As a kid, my dad and i did a lot of things together and skiing was just one the acivities. The first touring we did together was the Galibier Pass.
- 20. Quels sont tes sorties de randonnées préférés?
- The Meije Tour in the Ecrins.
- 21. Qu'as-tu dans ton sac à dos quand tu pars en rando?
- It depends on the route. For a day tour, basic: first aid, shovel, probe, skins, crampons, ice axe, rope, some mars bars and sunscreen.