My name is Lucas Swieykowski, and I´m from Bariloche, Argentina. I am a passionate person, who loves being in the mountains. Not only a professional skier, but also mountain guide and ski instructor.
I love travelling to remote places, and skiing the unexplored.
Relaxed and easy going, I am always open to hanging out and share some laughs…
Hard work, commitment and persistence, is the only way of achieving those goals you have in your mind. Follow your dreams.!
- Montagne locale
- Bariloche, Argentina & Engadin, Switzerland
- Endless winter.! and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- Ski - Freeride & Ski Touring
- Hiking, Biking, playing Ping Pong, hanging out with friends, music
- 1. Fixation Marker préférée
- King Pin
- 2. Pourquoi?
- Easy for touring, durable and resistant for hard skiing. A great binding that helps me in my daily activities
- 3. Masques et casque Marker préférés
- Big Picture - Kojak Helmet
- 4. Pourquoi?
- Comfortable, stylish and great performance…
- 5. Pourquoi aimes-tu faire partie du team Marker?
- Its great to count with the Best products, that makes your everyday mountain experience more enjoyable
- 6. Depuis quand rides-tu avec Marker?
- 10 years on Marker Bindings
4 years with goggles and Helmet
- 7. À quelle âge as-tu commencé à skier?
- I started Skiing when I was around 8, but didn’t ski so much until I was 15, that I was totally absorbed by the sport.! Loved it and couldn’t stop…
- 8. Ta plus grande réussite dans ta carrière de skieur?
- I never imagined being a pro skier when I started. But things went rolling in this direction, so I´ve been enjoying the ride… working hard and being always around, has put me in this situation.
- 9. Ton spot préférer pour rider?
- This is always a tough Question… I guess where the best snow is… But with perfect conditions, I would say, that my home resort in Bariloche, is top 3 of my list… Then I would put the the Engadin valley and Chamonix to complete this top 3….
- 10. Quel est ton meilleur trip de ski?
- Alaska and Russia… Two epic destinations, that offer lots of options…
- 11. Quelle est la destination ski que tu n'as pas encore faite où tu aimerais aller?
- I´d Like to go back to Canada… I haven’t been there in a while..
- 12. Que fais-tu quand tu n'es pas sur les skis?
- I like hanging out in the mountains, even though I´m not skiing. I really like trekking and climbing. So I do a lot of that, and also going out with The bike… Lots of fun, and great to have on the side of skiing, some of the feelings are so similar.
I like making bbq and hanging out with my friends, I´ve always been a very social person. :-)
- 13. Comment t'entraînes-tu pour rester en forme?
- Lots of sports, but I visit the gym for complementary work out couple times a week. And doing yoga helped me a lot…
- 14. Qu'est-ce qui est impératif pour toi?
- Dulce de LEche… (argentine Jam)
- 15. Quelles sont les trois choses que l'on doit connaître sur toi?
- Easy going and funny
I love doing sports
- 16. Ta devise?
- Endless winter.!
and every day counts.! its not about how you fall, but how you get back on your feet.!
- 17. Quelle a été ta plus grande leçon d'humilité?
- Elbrus summit…. was a tough mission, lots of crossed feelings, big injury a year before, but extremely happy to have over come those fears and accomplished that…
- 18. Ton réseau social préféré?
- 19. Comment as-tu commencé à faire des sorties de ski de randonnée?
- In the world of freeride, ski touring its the evolution of it. At first we ski next to the ski resorts, later we look for more remote areas, where not a lot of people go. So for me it was just natural to go out and explore the back country. That perfect slope, with perfect snow, where there are no tracks… Fresh.!
- 20. Quels sont tes sorties de randonnées préférés?
- I like ski touring in Patagonia a lot. Many un discovered terrain…
- 21. Qu'as-tu dans ton sac à dos quand tu pars en rando?
- Skins, Water (minimum 1 Litre), Food and snacks, pocket knife, head lamp, extra gloves, two carabiners and one 120 mm sling, 10 meters ultra light rope, binoculars, first aid kit, photo camera…