I was born and raised in Bend Oregon. I grew up not really liking skiing. I was really into soccer. I first started racing. My mom would make me go. She thought it was important of me to participate in other sports, not just soccer. I really didn't like ski racing. I had more fun skiing to the ski race than actually competing. I eventually got into freestyle skiing from a friend and fell for it. From there on I never stopped skiing. I started to compete right away. I was put on the U.S. ski team in 2016. I now just compete in pipe and just filmed my first video part this year.
- United States
- Montagne locale
- Mt. Bachelor
- Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you.
- Skateboarding and surfing
3rd place China World Cup , 4th place Calgary World cup, 1st place Dew Tour team challenge VOLKL
- 1. Fixation Marker préférée
- Jester 18 Pro ID
- 2. Pourquoi?
- I think peace of mind is a super big thing for me while riding. I trust the Jester to keep my skis on my feet. It’s a super sturdy binding that will last forever.
- 3. Pourquoi aimes-tu faire partie du team Marker?
- They make the best bindings in the world.
- 4. Depuis quand rides-tu avec Marker?
- 9 years. I was on the Marker squire rookie team when I was 12 and never stopped riding Markers.
- 5. À quelle âge as-tu commencé à skier?
- 2 years old. My mom would put me in a hula hoop.
- 6. Ta plus grande réussite dans ta carrière de skieur?
- I would say Dew Tour team challenge with team Volkl in 2017
- 7. Ton spot préférer pour rider?
- Mt. Bachelor
- 8. Quel est ton meilleur trip de ski?
- Probably my recent trip to Mt.Hood to film our video MAGMA.
- 9. Quelle est la destination ski que tu n'as pas encore faite où tu aimerais aller?
- Japan for sure.
- 10. Quel était ton idole quand tu as grandi?
- Bobby Brown always and Shane McConkey.
- 11. Que fais-tu quand tu n'es pas sur les skis?
- Skate or Swim with my friends.
- 12. Comment t'entraînes-tu pour rester en forme?
- I just stay as active as possible. Run, bike, swim, skate, surf anything like that. Im not a big gym guy. I would rather enjoy activity.
- 13. Qu'est-ce qui est impératif pour toi?
- Skiing, my friends, my parents, and music.
- 14. Quelles sont les trois choses que l'on doit connaître sur toi?
- I have a sister, I am a big family guy, I am trying to learn French.
- 15. Ta devise?
- I recently heard this one. It is 100 percent the best one for me: Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it in has left you. Hands down my favorite saying.
- 16. Quelle a été ta plus grande leçon d'humilité?
- Filming for MAGMA. Seeing the hard work and dedication Owen, Alex and Øystein put in was insane. Just for the love of the sport. Really Humbling moments for me.
- 17. Ton réseau social préféré?