I was born in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, a little place called Aspen! I was on the hill by the age of 3 and pretty much never looked back. I was never in any sort of competitive ski program I was a freeskier since day 1 and my style shows it. As I entered my college years I opted to attend the university of Alta where the only curriculum was to ski as much powder as possible. It was there that my skiing acceled and I was able to work with some professional photographers and land my first big breaks! I always loved watching TGR films and worked my way into my first TGR film "the dream factory" while I was in Alaska spending all my own money and time and cutting my teeth in the big mountains. Since then I have traveled so much of the world skiing, climbing, camping and exploring with new people in new places. I consider my self one of the lucky ones for sure.
- Date de naissance
- United States
- Montagne locale
- Aspen, Colorado
- Big mountain freeride
- Rock Climbing! softball. fishing. camping.
- Site web
7 seasons filming with TGR, covers of Power and Skiing magazine. Appearances in other ski films.
- 1. Fixation Marker préférée
- Kingpin 13
- 2. Pourquoi?
- I remember switching from the duke to a pin binding and thinking I was going to be making a huge sacrifice on the way the binding skied. I remember how quickly I realized i was way wrong. the kingpin skis better than any plate touring binding I have ever used. It allows the ski to flex normaly and keeps me closer to the ski with vertually no play between the boot and the ski. The binding obviously tours incredibly and it is just a simple, incredible and timeless binding. If I could have 1 binding this would be it.
- 3. Pourquoi aimes-tu faire partie du team Marker?
- I love being apart of the marker team because they make the best bindings in the world and they are continuing to re develop new and incredible products.
- 4. Depuis quand rides-tu avec Marker?
- I have been riding marker products for nearly 10 years.
- 5. À quelle âge as-tu commencé à skier?
- 3 years old
- 6. Ta plus grande réussite dans ta carrière de skieur?
- landing myself a spot in TGR's dream factory, it was a cinderalla story.
- 7. Ton spot préférer pour rider?
- Aspen, Alta, Alaska
- 8. Quel est ton meilleur trip de ski?
- Austria with TGR was one of my highlights. So as Argentina with Volkl this past septmeber. I seem to have a thing for locations beginning with A!
- 9. Quelle est la destination ski que tu n'as pas encore faite où tu aimerais aller?
- Maybe norway to ski some huge couloirs and experience that part of the globe since I have never been. Europe has so much I still need to see I would always love to go back there.
- 10. Quel était ton idole quand tu as grandi?
- Shane McConkey
- 11. Que fais-tu quand tu n'es pas sur les skis?
- I love climbing so much i spend as much time as a I can pusuing new routes and harder sends. I also love camping and the two go hand in hand.
- 12. Comment t'entraînes-tu pour rester en forme?
- 13. Qu'est-ce qui est impératif pour toi?
- Skiing, climbing, great friends, time in nature
- 14. Quelles sont les trois choses que l'on doit connaître sur toi?
- I get fired up dont take it personally, I love to have fun, I dont like wasting time.
- 15. Ta devise?
- dont smoke till you put your boots on, dont drink till you take them off.
- 16. Quelle a été ta plus grande leçon d'humilité?
- hitting a tree
- 17. Ton réseau social préféré?
- 18. Tes objectifs, plans et ambitions pour l'avenir?
- I want to keep filming, traveling and creating. I am also super passionate to help create products I really believe in. I have lots of ideas.
- 19. Comment as-tu commencé à faire des sorties de ski de randonnée?
- naturally, spending time in the mountains your imagination brings you to the backcountry and then mentours show'd me the way.
- 20. Qu'as-tu dans ton sac à dos quand tu pars en rando?
- avi gear, radio, water, perky jerky, inreach, baseball cap for shade, extra gloves, sunglasses
Screen reader support enabled.