- Home mountain
- Allgäu and Piemont
- Skitouring Freeride (Mountain Guide)
- Cycling and trailrunning
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- 2. Why?
- Lightweigt and easy handling in the mountains. No details I don't need. Perfect for working in the mountains.
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- Here I can often be very close to the pulse of the development of the binding and help shape the most important criteria for a binding which can be placed at my alpine workplace.
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- I've been riding and working for Marker for 20 years now.
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- I started skiing at the age of four.
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- Piemont (Alagna) or Allgäu.
- 7. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- All my ski trips around the world were wonderful and eventful every time I got to know new countries and people.
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 9. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Then I work as a mountain guide or build alpine trails and tracks with cables.
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I run and climb the mountains around the world with a lot of joy.
- 11. What can’t you live without
- It's hard to imagine life without snow and skis under my feet.
- 12. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- After a deep snow ride with a smile on your face, there are two more things you need: Prosecco and a woman's smile.
- 13. Motto/Words you live by
- Live the day and enjoy it.
- 14. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 15. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Stay healthy and be on the skis for many years as part of the MDV family.
- 16. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- After 14 years of competitive biathlon, I packed my touring skis and started the first races in the mountains of Italy and Switzerland. In a time when the german alpine club boycotted the ski touring competitions.
- 17. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- My daily skitours with snow, sun or rain take me to the Ammergauer mountains, a part of the bavarian alps. His is my daily job in the mountains for the bavarian avalnche forecast.
- 18. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- I have a lot of experience from my work at the bavarian avalanche forcast with me on a ski tour. Always with the knowledge of being out in nature, an area with high residual risk.