Tiril Sjåstad Christiansen
22 years old from a small mountain village called Geilo. Two older sibelings, my brother is one of the best biathloners in Norway. My sister used to be an alpine skier. Skied for the first time when i was 1,5 years old. I love to challange my self by trying new things. Way to social and i love spending time with my friends and family between all the traveling.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Getting through tough days, thats when u get better!
- Freeski/Slopestyle & Big Air
- All kinds of activities
Two times Gold medalist X Games Slopestyle
Two times Silver medalist X Games,
World Cup over all winner 2016
1st World Cup Slopestyle Mammoth Mtn CA
3rd World Cup Slopestyle Font-Romeu FRA
- 1. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- 4 Years
- 2. What age did you start skiing?
- 1.5 Years old
- 3. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- First X Games gold in 2013
- 4. Favorite Place to ride
- 5. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 6. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Bobby Brown, Tom Wallisch, Aksel Lund Svindal, Grete Elliasen, Sarah Bruke
- 7. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Being social
- 8. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I work out 1-2 times a day 5-6 times a week when im not skiing. I do all kinds of training. Strength, balance, cordination, yoga, swimming and so on.
- 9. What can’t you live without
- 10. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I am super entusiastic, i laugh a lot and a I love ice cream
- 11. Motto/Words you live by
- When you have though days, if you get through it, thats when you get better
- 12. Most Humbling moment
- I was following a friend with a gopro when he was hitting this rail, and i was so focused on watching him so i didn´t see these big ice/snow balls laying on the side of the rail. I crashed right in to them and it was a total yardsail. I was so embarresed.
- 13. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 14. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Winning gold at the olympics, do more filming and getting more girls envolved with the sport.