I am a slopestyle skier from Missoula, Montana. I started skiing by the age of two and fell in love with it. I have been chasing the dream of becoming a professional skier ever since. I left home at the age of 16. I have become fairly independent since then. Traveling the world chasing the next adventure, contest or film trip. I wouldn't trade this life for the world. Livin' the dream.
- Date of birth
- United States
- Home mountain
- Montana Snowbowl
- Trust your gut.
- Slopestyle & Big Air
- Fishing, skating, drawing, hiking, music and traveling
Dew Tour Team Armada 2nd place,
Three top 10 finishes first year on the World Cup Slopestyle Tour,
Absolut Park Spring Battle 1st place 2017,
Slvsh Cup Grandvalira Finalist 2018
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester Pro 18
- 2. Why?
- My favorite Marker binding has to be the Jester Pro 18. When I am doing my hardest tricks, I need to know that I have the best equipment I can get. I feel that is the Jester Pro 18. I grew up watching the best use that binding, so it was important for me to try it out. Once I tried them I knew they were my binding of choice.
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- I really enjoy being part of the Marker team because I feel there is a lot of opportunity within the brand. Being able to connect with other athletes that I am inspired by is important to me. Many of those athletes are on the Marker team. I also get my new equipment fast, which I love.
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Two years
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- 2 yrs
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Definitely the 2018 season as a whole, I got my first world cup start and ended up being one spot away from making the U.S. Olympic slopestyle team by mid season. Some good motivation for next time around.
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- Home (Montana, Snowbowl on a powder day)
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Best ski trip I have ever been on was a 2 1/2 month trip to europe this spring. A lot happend and I accomplised a lot. So many memories on that one.
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I am dying to ski Revelstoke BC.
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Shane Mcconkey
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I try to stay busy because I go insane when I dont ski every day. I like to fish, road/mountain bike, skate and have recently started golfing. Gotta get some clubs soon though.
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- biking, hiking and I like to get in the gym a bit as well.
- 13. What can’t you live without
- Skiing, Girls, chocolate milk and my family.
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I want to get sponsored by haribo, I like to switch up hair styles as often as possible and I would model in the summers if I got paid enough.
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Trust your gut.
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- Most humbling moment/moments was skiing at kimbo sessions put on by Kim Boberg. If you think you put down a sick trick just look up hill because there will be at least 5 amazing skiers right behind you doing something just as cool or better than you just did.
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- snapchat because it's my only private Social Media.
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I would love to compete at World Champs next season in Park City, Utah. As well as x games and the olympics in years to come. Filming for a movie is also very important to me.