Loic Collomb Patton
Loic is a 30 years old French skier from La Clusaz. He has a background, first in alpine skiing, then moguls skiing and Halfpipe, and all along a consistent love for freeriding. In other words, Loic's title relies on a whole life and upbringing of all round skiing. After few years competing in the park, Loic decided to enter the FWT and with the success we all know by winning two times the World Title. However, after all those years in the snow, what he loves the most are still those big days of shredding powder and hunting for lines.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- La Clusaz
- I feel honored to be skiing for the best Binding company out!
- Freeride Back Country and Big Mountain
2 times Freeride World Champion
4th Overall Freeride World Tour 2018
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester 18 Pro
- 2. Why?
- The safest binding to charge in any kind of conditions
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- I feel honored to be skiing for the best Binding company out! And cause I'm in security everytime, I can ski at my best!
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- 1 year
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- 2 years old
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Definitely my first FWT Title the first year I access to the tour
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- La Balme in La Clusaz
- 8. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Seb Michaud and Candide Thovex
- 9. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Hunting and working at home
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Biking most of the time and hiking up the mountains is the best training
- 11. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Become the first to win 3 times the FWT Title