- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Mont Orignal
- Enjoy every minute like it was your last one.
- Bronze medalist Olympic Games Pyeongchange 2018 Slopestyle
- 2017 3rd World Cup Slopestyle Quebec City
- 2013 – 2nd, Dew Tour Slopestyle – Breckenridge
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester Pro
- 2. Why?
- It's a binding that I can count on! It’s extremely solid and never get’s undone until it needs to!
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- 6 Years
- 4. What age did you start skiing?
- 2 years old
- 5. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- 2nd Dew tour 2013
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- Mammoth Mountain
- 7. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Nothing like a ski/cultural trip to the most southern city on Earth, Ushuaia Argentina
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I want to go to Japan so bad!! Looks like the snow their is endless.
- 9. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Charles Gagnier
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I try to not kill myself skating, surfing and mountain biking.
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I try to live an active lifestyle combined with some Gym training!
- 12. What can’t you live without
- Peanut Butter
- 13. Motto/Words you live by
- Enjoy every minutes like it was your last one.
- 14. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Get some bigger film projects together.