Skiing is Tom’s passion. He is trying to be on the mountain as much as possible, steering a middle way between filming and competing. He’s generating photos and videos from his trips to all kind of mountains and terrains, while still trying to compete at some major events.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Live on.
- Skateboarding, Mountain Biking
3rd Slvsh Cup Grandvalira,
6th Playstreets 2017,
6th Nine Knights Big Air 2017,
1st Absolut Progression 2014,
1st New Star Invitational 2013
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester 16
- 2. Why?
- It’s the most reliable binding I have ever used.
- 3. Favorite Marker Goggle and Helmet
- Big Picture Goggle and Kojak Helmet
- 4. Why?
- Both fit my face perfectly and are super light.
- 5. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- I like being on the team, because Marker is a traditional binding brand, that is known for their high-end products.
- 6. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- 4 years
- 7. What age did you start skiing?
- 8. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Nine Knights
- 9. Favorite Place to ride
- 10. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- USA West Coast Trip
- 11. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 12. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex, Tanner Hall
- 13. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- 14. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Skateboarding, Balance Boarding
- 15. What can’t you live without
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- Live on.
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Stay healthy and ski everyday.