Sebastian Foss Solevåg
Sebastian is a norwegian alpine ski racer. Born in Ålesund, he competed at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, in slalom where he placed 9th.
Sebastian's first World Cup podium came in January 2015 at Zagreb, Croatia and he achieved his second World Cup podium in St. Moritz WC finals becoming the first athlete to conquer a World Cup podium with Dalbello boots.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Enjoy life
- Golf, Tennis and hang out with friends and family
2nd place Slalom WC in Hemsedal 2022
3rd place Olympic Winter Games in Beijing 2022
1st place Slalom WC in Madonna di Campiglio 2021
1st place Team Parallel Worldcup in Lenzerheide 2021
1st place Slalom World Championships in Cortina d'Ampezzo 2021
1st place Team Parallel World Championships in Cortina d'Ampezzo 2021
1st place Slalom WC in Flachau 2021
2nd place Slalom WC in Madonna di Campiglio 2021
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- 2. Why?
- Makes my touring ascents much easier.
- 3. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Since I was 10 years old.
- 4. What age did you start skiing?
- Born and race at the slopes.
- 5. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- 9th place in Levi 2013 with bib 65.
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- 7. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Whistler, Canada
- 8. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Bode Miller
- 9. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Use time with family and friends and some golfing.
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Training with the Attacking Vikings.
- 11. What can’t you live without
- My passport
- 12. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- Needs to have controll over things. Impatient and hate to be cold on my feet.
- 13. Motto/Words you live by
- Enjoy life