This big fan of champagne powder hails from Sheffield, England. Paddy is one of the masterminds behind Legs of Steel and isn't afraid to send it where most others would wimp out. He chases snow across the globe, meaning he's always leaning something new.
- Home mountain
- Being outdoors
2016 Powder Awards Best Powder Section - Passenger by Legs Of Steel
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester ID
- 2. Why?
- It's super simple and it works, it has never failed me.
- 3. Favorite Marker Goggle and Helmet
- Kojak OTIS
- 4. Why?
- I like the sleek design of the Kojak and the RTS fit system means it's always snug whatever you choose to wear under your helmet.
- 5. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- Marker revolutionised bindings with the introduction of the Royal Family and I wouldn't use anything else.
- 6. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- 10 years
- 7. What age did you start skiing?
- 8. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- 2nd Austrian Open 2007
- 9. Favorite Place to ride
- British Columbia
- 10. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Ski Touring in Lofoten 2016
- 11. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 12. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide and JP Auclair
- 13. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Go on adventures where ever I can, don't under estimate what's in your back yard.
- 14. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Hiking, biking, climbing and circuit training.
- 15. What can’t you live without
- 16. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I learnt to ski on a plastic ski slope. I like rock music. I like having fun!
- 17. Most Humbling moment
- Watching anyone skiing and loving it as much as I do.
- 18. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 19. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Go big.