Growing up in Lech Zürs Arlberg skiing was always my passion. Back in the days you saw me mostly free skiing on- and off-piste with the Ski Club Arlberg. Serious racing started later than it normally starts for Austrian racers. But that's also a reason why I am still so motivated and passionate. Rank 14 in the Worldcup GS of Adelboden was my career highlight so far. With Global Racing and Völkl-Marker-Dalbello I have a great team behind me and awesome equipment on my feet. All set for the next big step.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Lech Zürs Arlberg
- Dream big & work hard
- Slalom, Giant Slalom
- Mountains, Ski Touring, Tennis, Biking, Mountaineering, Good Food
2018 Adelboden GS Rank 14
2019 Adelboden GS Rank 19
2019 Kranjska Gora GS Rank 28
Overall Winner 2020
Austria GS 2x Silver, SL 1x Bronze, Junior Champion SL
Winner of Intern. German Champs (2 wins), Lichtenstein Champs, Belgium Champs, Luxembourg Champs, New Zealand Champs, Slowenian Champs
29 wins in FIS races
- 1. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- It's that passion that everyone shares with me
- 2. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Since 2020
- 3. What age did you start skiing?
- with 4 years
- 4. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Rank 14 at the Worldcup GS in Adelboden 2018
- 5. Favorite Place to ride
- My home resort - Lech Zürs Arlberg
- 6. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Training & Racing in New Zealand
- 7. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 8. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Bode Miller
- 9. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Spending time in the mountains & cooking and eating good food after
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Many hours in the gym to get strong and outdoors to get persistent
- 11. What can’t you live without
- The mountains
- 12. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- Always hungry, overly neat and never tired :)
- 13. Motto/Words you live by
- Dream big & work hard
- 14. Most Humbling moment
- Getting disqualified for inspecting 7 seconds too long after qualifying for the second run of the WC GS in Alta Badia
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Adding another Olympic Gold Medal to the collection of the Ski Club Arlberg
- 17. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- By looking out of my home window up those great mountains
- 18. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Großglockner, Kaltenberg & Mehlsack
- 19. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Lots of muesli bars
- 20. Your Favourite World Cup Race on the circuit?