Lisa Hörhager is an austrian girl, who has a great passion for alpine skiing. She learned it at the age of 2 and grew up with skiing and still loves it. Lisa also loves to travel the world. Travelling while racing is her favorite. Therefore she will fight to reach the top of the world.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Never give up
- Alpine Ski Racing, Giant Slalom / Slalom
- Hang out with friends and family
1st place Alpine combined National Championships in Glungezer 2021
5th place Alpine combined FIS in Glungezer 2021
1st place GS FIS in Garmisch-Partenkirchen 2021
2nd place GS FIS in Gaal 2021
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Race X-Cell
- 2. Why?
- I feel great on it and it makes me fast.
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- They always support and help me as much as they can.
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Since i was 10 years old.
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- At the age of 2 years
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- My first breakthrough was an international race in Val d'Isere where I placed on the podium two times.
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- At home on the local mountains
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Definitely the trip to vail
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- New Zealand
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Spending time with my family and loved ones
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Training with my team
- 12. Motto/Words you live by
- Never give up
- 13. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 14. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- To improve my skiing and to reach the WC