Every day on skis makes me more passionated about it, I love traveling the world with my cameras and immortalize those little moments so I can talk to my friends about it when I get home.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- La Clusaz
- More fun please
- Photography / videography / skateboard / travel the world
4th Redbull Playstreets
1st SFR tour
6th Jon Olsson Invitational
French champion 2014
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester Pro 16
- 2. Why?
- They work perfectly as they hold good on tough landing and pop out on right moments when I'm crashing, they're design is dope and I never broke any pair in 6 years.
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- We are a family, Marker got my back through injuries and project for 6 years now and I'm loving the spirit of the company as they ask for us / riders to help improve skis years after years wihch make them the best possible. I don't feel like I work for Marker, I feel like we are working together and that's priceless.
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Since 6 years
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was two and a half years old.
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Dub cork 10 above the hip of the Kumi Yama / Les 2 Alpes 2011
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- Balme - La Clusaz
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- 3 months road trip around USA with my filmer / girlriend last spring.
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Africa biggest mountains
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Candide Thovex
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I work on my computer a lot, besides we skate, party, talk about passion, camp, swim and plan our future :)
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I would go to the gym everyday when I'm not skiing so I feel alive, I need that rush adrenaline I miss when I'm not on the slopes, gotta keep moving you know.
- 13. What can’t you live without
- Pokemon Go
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I'm the opposite of shy that's for sure, I am a big fan of Dragon Ball Z and besides skiing I run a photography / videography / community management business.
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- More fun please
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- Watching pride in the eyes of my family when I got back from Olympic Games.
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Follow my skis and see where they bring me, discover myself and the world that surrounds me while sharing passions with those I meet along the way.
- 19. How did you become involved in Ski Touring?
- Because it's the greatest way to discover the undiscovered.
- 20. What are your all time Favourite Ski Tours?
- Rusutsu, Japan this January : too much fun trying the ONE with the best snow we've ever felt.
- 21. What is in your pack when you go out ski touring?
- Chocolate bar, Banana, Water, Shovel, Beacon, cameras and a beer for when we made it to the top :)