My name is Jean Tonnelier. I have been skiing since I was 3 years old. I first started downhill skiing in a club until I was 14. For 3 years now, I have been practicing Freeride skiing in competition. I ski in La Clusaz all season with my coach Seb Michaud. I also travel all winter to different resorts to participate in the stages of the Freeride Junior Tour. For the future I would like to see myself doing more steep descents.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Chaîne des Aravis
- Enjoying and making the most out of what I do.
- Skate, surf, climbing
FJT: 7th Overall 2021
FJT : 3rd european U16 2019 /
1st French Skier U16 2019
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Duke PT 16
- 2. Why?
- I can do everything with this binding.
- 3. Favorite Marker Goggle and Helmet
- Phoenix Map / masque : squadron
- 4. Why?
- The helmet protects me very well in the event of shocks, it is compact and light / The mask is super beautiful and the magnet system allows me to be able to quickly change my window.
- 5. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- It's an honor to be part of the same team as the best skiers in the world.
- 6. What age did you start skiing?
- Since 2 years old
- 7. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- When I won my first Junior Tour Competition in Austria.
- 8. Favorite Place to ride
- I love skiing in Balme area, there are big natural kickers. It's a great spot for skiing with friends.
- 9. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Austria in 2019 at Junior World Championships
- 10. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- 11. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Seb Michaud
- 12. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I do surfing, skating or climbing.
- 13. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I train indoors and out in the nature.
- 14. What can’t you live without
- My family and skiing
- 15. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I like to listen to music, I like to cook and I like to be with my friends.
- 16. Motto/Words you live by
- Enjoying what I do
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Join the Freeride World Tour and to get a part in mountain and ski movies.