French girl who likes to have fun and travel the world for skiing. I grew up in Vienne (France), and then moved to Grenoble for my studies, where I also started skiing. After six years competing, I have now decided to focus fully on filming and producing a female Freeski movie. Can't wait to see what the future brings in terms of ski trips, meetings and experiences.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Trying to be positive and care about people and things surrounding you. Learning everyday.
- Freeskiing, slopestyle
- Hiking, travelling, road trippin', hanging with friends, reading
2nd place World cup Seiser alm (slopestyle), 2017
3rd place overall Slopestyle WC circuit 2017
1st place Audi Nines Bigair 2017
1st place Bigair Worldcup Milan (Nov 2017)
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- 2. Why?
- A strong, light and esay to settle binding, perfect for light weighted skiers.
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- Marker bindings are a perfect combination with Volkl skis, and provide a large range of high quality bindings, from freestyle to touring.
- 4. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Selection in the french slopestyle team in 2013, 3rd place overall on the slopestyle WC circuit in 2017.
- 5. Favorite Place to ride
- Kimbo Sessions in Kläppen (Sweden) or Audi Nines.
- 6. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Perisher, Australia in September 2015
- 7. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Whistler, Canada and Cardrona, New Zealand
- 8. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- I loved watching videos of Tom Wallisch, Candide Thovex and Kaya Turski.
- 9. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Now that studies are over, I have more time to enjoy everyday pleasures like visiting friends or new places, reading, doing slackline, volleyball or skateboarding, and exploring the outdoors!
- 10. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Having fun outdoor, exploring mountains or doing bike trips with friends.
- 11. What can’t you live without
- Music, skiing and adventures
- 12. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I am very thankful to be living that ski life. I wanted to work in a farm or become an archeologist, when I was little. I never played video games.
- 13. Motto/Words you live by
- Be positive and care about people surrounding you. You’ll get it back.
- 14. Most Humbling moment
- Going through long injuries. It’s tough but you learn a lot.
- 15. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 16. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Learn in backcountry and Freeride, produce an all girl ski movie, create good and entertaining video content.