French girl who likes to have fun and travel the world for skiing. I grew up in Vienne (France), and then moved in Grenoble for my studies, where I also started skiing. After six years competing, I have now decided to focus fully on filming and producing a female Freeski movie. Can't wait to see what the future brings in terms of ski trips, meetings and experiences !
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Trying to be positive and care about people and things surrounding you. Learning everyday.
- Freeskiing, slopestyle
- Hiking, travelling, road trippin', hanging with friends, reading
2nd place World cup Seiser alm (slopestyle), 2017 ;
3rd place overall Slopestyle WC circuit 2017,
1st place Audi Nines Bigair 2017,
1st place Bigair Worldcup Milan (Nov 2017).
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- 2. Why?
- A strong, light and esay to settle binding, perfect for light weighted skiers.
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- Marker bindings are a perfect combinaison with Völkl skis, and provide a large range of high quality bindings, from freestyle to touring.
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- 5 years.
- 5. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Selection in the french slopestyle team in 2013, 3rd place overall on the slopestyle WC circuit in 2017.
- 6. Favorite Place to ride
- Kimbo Sessions in Kläppen (Sweden) or Audi Nines.
- 7. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Perisher, Australia in September 2015.
- 8. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Whistler, Canada and Cardrona, new Zealand.
- 9. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- I loved watching videos of Tom Wallisch, Candide Thovex and Kaya Turski.
- 10. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Now that studies are over, I have more time to enjoy everyday pleasures like visiting friends or new places, reading, doing slackline, volleyball or skateboarding, and exploring the outdoors!
- 11. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Having fun outdoor, exploring mountains or doing bike trips with friends.
- 12. What can’t you live without
- Music, skiing and adventures.
- 13. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- Very thankful to be living that ski life / Wanted to work in a farm or become an archeologist when I was little / Never played video games.
- 14. Motto/Words you live by
- Be positive and care about people surrounding you. You’ll get it back.
- 15. Most Humbling moment
- Going through long injuries. it’s tough but you learn a lot.
- 16. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- Learn in backcountry and Freeride, produce an all girl ski movie, create good and entertaining video content.