Chiara Mair

Race

Chiara Mair comes from the beautiful country of Tyrol in Austria and is in her mid-20s - so just in her golden years :). She is a very open and fun-loving person. She always tries to get the best out of every situation or to find the positive in life and she likes to spend her free time with animals.

Facts

Date of birth
31.08.1996
Nationality
Austria
Home mountain
Muttereralmbahn, Nockspitze
Motto
1 % Chance 99 % Faith
Disciplines
Slalom
Hobbies
Horse riding, skateboarding and animal communication
Website
https://chiaramair.at/
Top results
  • 4th place SL EC in Bad Wiessee 2022
  • 2nd place SL EC in Zell am See 2022
  • 4th place SL WC in Schladming 2022
  • 1st place SL EC in Valle Aurina/Ahrntal 2021
  • 3rd place SL EC in Valle Aurina/Ahrntal 2021
  • 6th place SL World Championships 2021
  • 7th place SL WC in Flachau 2021
  • 9th place  SL WC in Zagreb 2021

 
 

 

Interview

1. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
It feels like family and I feel heard which is very important to me.
2. How long have you been riding for Marker?
Since 2021
3. What age did you start skiing? 
When i was 2 years old.
4. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
I think the small steps along the way make the big breakthroughs.
5. Favorite Place to ride
Flachau Nightrace

Chiara Mair's Choice

Your favorites

+

Product was added to your favorites. Show favorites