Active boy motivated by creativity and progression. Living right outside of Oslo.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Play every day
- Big Air, slopestyle & halfpipe
- cliff diving, trampoline, fashion and jewelry
1st place X Games Oslo 2018
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester 16 ID
- 2. Why?
- I can trust the bindings 100% - so it is very nice to feel confident that the bindings wont fail me
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- I believe they have the best bindings on the market - so it is really cool to be part of a team that gets to ride with those bindings.
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Just fresh on the team and very happy with it!
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- I got my first pair of skis when I was 8 years old
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- I think it was when I was 14 years old and learned all 4 double corks.
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Australia & Bali combination 2016
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Japan and China
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- mainly training: trampoline, running, skate & play
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I try to keep a big variation and a very active lifestyle
- 13. What can’t you live without
- a purpose with skiing - and maybe trampoline ;)
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- I like to try and be different, I am a bit restless and I like shiny stuff
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- play every day
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- I think it must be my first international first place - at X Games in Oslo 2018
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I want to push myself to be the best in my sport, so the plan is to work hard and have a lot of fun on the way