- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Canada Olympic Park
- Park and pipe
- Guitar, skateboarding, surfing, fishing
Youth Olympic Gold Medalist
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Jester Pro 18
- 2. Why?
- I think it’s a solid performance binding that can take a beating.
- 3. Favorite Marker Goggle and Helmet
- The Squadron and the Squad
- 4. Why?
- I feel nice and safe in the helmet and the goggles are stylish and have magnetic lenses so I can switch them out easily.
- 5. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- I love the products and I'm stoked to see what the future holds for their goggles and helmets.
- 6. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Since 2020
- 7. What age did you start skiing?
- When i was 7 years old.
- 8. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Youth Olympic Gold Medal
- 9. Favorite Place to ride
- Lake Louise
- 10. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- Wanaka New Zealand
- 11. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I would love to make it out to Japan.
- 12. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Tom Walisch
- 13. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- I like to play the guitar and keep myself busy with other sports.
- 14. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I hit the gym at home quite a bit and go for bike rides.
- 15. What can’t you live without
- My guitar
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- My most humbling moment was probably when me and my family got in a major car accident when I was 13, very eye opening to know that your life could have easily been over in a matter of seconds.
- 17. Favorite Social Media Channel
- FISHER @followthefishtv
- 18. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I hope to travel the world, ski as much as I can, and perform the best that I can.