A freeskier raised in Moscow, Russia without any mountains around. However since I was young I was always doing sports. My mother had me doing gymnastics at the age of 4 and as for now my parents Aleksandr and Oksana are supporting me as a professional athlete. I have tried a lot of sports; gymnastics, acrobatics, dancing.
At the age of 12 I first tried skiing at Moscow's hill. And i really liked it. At the age of 13 i did my first cork720. At the age of 16 I started competing for the National Team. I became the first ever athlete from my country to win at 2018 Worlds Junior Championships in Big-Air and became Vice-World Champ in my second discipline - Slopestyle. And became a World Champ at 2021 and first woman who made both ways double cork 12.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Moscow hills
- Its not important what a person knows more important what he's responsible to do.
- Freestyle Skiing
- photo shootings, photography,creating music , reading, modeling, fashion
World Champion 2021 " Big Air": 4th place OWG "Slopestyle"; 3rd place World Cup 2021; Juniour World Champion 2018 'Big Air", Vice Juniour World Champion 2018 "Slopestyle"
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Griffon 13
- 2. Why?
- Super reliable. Never had an acidents with them
- 3. Why do you like being a part of the Marker team?
- Theyre working so well with volkl skiis. Its The best to skiing with a good quality
- 4. How long have you been riding for Marker?
- Since 2021
- 5. What age did you start skiing?
- 6. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- Trying to fill my life with memorable momets.. But the greatest one as for now is a momen when I got World Champion title.
- 7. Favorite Place to ride
- The parks are different at each location.. But one of the likely ones are Cardrona park, Keystone and Livigno
- 8. Your Best Ski Trip you have done
- The trip to New Zealand when I won my first World championship and took second place in another discipline, all in a few days.
- 9. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- Never been at Australia! Its my dream to come there
- 10. Ski Hero/Role Model Growing up
- Have only my two idols.. They're my parants - Alexandr and Oksana
- 11. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- In Moscow I have a lot of activities.. I spend time with my friends and family. Also taking parts in some projets, phooshoots.
- 12. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- I Have my own center of the individual physical training. With the greatest specialists. Their unique method of training keeps me fit and help me to prepare and learning new tricks for the upcoming seasons. Their Method allows to prepare professional athletes psyche that is the most important part in each kind of sport .
- 13. What can’t you live without
- I cant live without my family and new adventures
- 14. What are 3 things we should know about you?
- will support any fun idea. Like to meet new people and travel
- 15. Motto/Words you live by
- Its not important what person knows more important what he's responsible to do.
- 16. Most Humbling moment
- To land new trick on snow.. Incredible feelings at that moment
- 17. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- To continue developing as a professional athlete. Improving my skiing , learning a new tricks, continue to explore my capabilities, enjoy my life.. get new experiences. Want to develop freeskiing in my country , create a territory of extreme sports.. Continue developing in a different fields of activity