From Calgary AB Canada born and raised. I have been skiing since I was around 6 years old. I love animals. I love to travel around the world seeing different places.
- Date of birth
- Home mountain
- Giant Slalom, Slalom, Downhill, Super-G
3rd Super-G, 3rd Supercombined and the 2018 paralymipcs 1st overal crystal globe 2016/17 downhill and slalom
- 1. Favorite Marker Binding
- Race X-Cell
- 2. Why?
- They are the binding that I use for both my race and free skis.
- 3. What age did you start skiing?
- When I was six.
- 4. Biggest breakthrough in your ski career
- When I managed from EC races to WC races.
- 5. Ski destination where you haven’t been and would like to go?
- I would love to go skiing down in New Zealand.
- 6. What do you do when you are not skiing?
- Hang out with friends and family.
- 7. How do you train to keep in shape for skiing?
- Go to the gym and I just started trail/mountain biking.
- 8. Favorite Social Media Channel
- 9. Future Goals and Plans and Ambitions
- I want to work with animals.