I was born in the heart of the Colorado Rockies, a little place called Aspen! I was on the hill by the age of 3 and pretty much never looked back. I was never in any sort of competitive ski program I was a freeskier since day 1 and my style shows it. As I entered my college years I opted to attend the university of Alta where the only curriculum was to ski as much powder as possible. It was there that my skiing acceled and I was able to work with some professional photographers and land my first big breaks! I always loved watching TGR films and worked my way into my first TGR film "the dream factory" while I was in Alaska spending all my own money and time and cutting my teeth in the big mountains. Since then I have traveled so much of the world skiing, climbing, camping and exploring with new people in new places. I consider my self one of the lucky ones for sure.
- United States
- Aspen, Colorado
- Big mountain freeride
- Rock Climbing! softball. fishing. camping.
7 seasons filming with TGR, covers of Power and Skiing magazine. Appearances in other ski films.
- 1. Bevorzugte Marker Bindung
- Kingpin 13
- 2. Warum?
- I remember switching from the duke to a pin binding and thinking I was going to be making a huge sacrifice on the way the binding skied. I remember how quickly I realized i was way wrong. the kingpin skis better than any plate touring binding I have ever used. It allows the ski to flex normaly and keeps me closer to the ski with vertually no play between the boot and the ski. The binding obviously tours incredibly and it is just a simple, incredible and timeless binding. If I could have 1 binding this would be it.
- 3. Was gefällt Dir daran, Mitglied im Marker-Team zu sein?
- I love being apart of the marker team because they make the best bindings in the world and they are continuing to re develop new and incredible products.
- 4. Seit wann fährst Du für Marker?
- I have been riding marker products for nearly 10 years.
- 5. Wann hast Du mit dem Skifahren angefangen?
- 3 years old
- 6. Der größte Durchbruch in Deiner Skikarriere?
- landing myself a spot in TGR's dream factory, it was a cinderalla story.
- 7. Dein Lieblings-Spot?
- Aspen, Alta, Alaska
- 8. Dein bester Ski-Trip bisher?
- Austria with TGR was one of my highlights. So as Argentina with Volkl this past septmeber. I seem to have a thing for locations beginning with A!
- 9. An welchem Skiort möchtest Du unbedingt einmal fahren?
- Maybe norway to ski some huge couloirs and experience that part of the globe since I have never been. Europe has so much I still need to see I would always love to go back there.
- 10. Welche Vorbilder hattest Du im Skisport als Jugendliche(r)?
- Shane McConkey
- 11. Was machst Du, wenn Du nicht skifährst?
- I love climbing so much i spend as much time as a I can pusuing new routes and harder sends. I also love camping and the two go hand in hand.
- 12. Wie trainierst Du, um fit zu bleiben?
- 13. Ohne was kannst Du nicht leben?
- Skiing, climbing, great friends, time in nature
- 14. Welche drei Dinge sollte man über Dich wissen?
- I get fired up dont take it personally, I love to have fun, I dont like wasting time.
- 15. Dein Motto?
- dont smoke till you put your boots on, dont drink till you take them off.
- 16. Was war das Dümmste, was Dir bisher passiert ist?
- hitting a tree
- 17. Was ist Dein bevorzugter Social Media-Kanal?
- 18. Deine Ziele und Wünsche für die Zukunft?
- I want to keep filming, traveling and creating. I am also super passionate to help create products I really believe in. I have lots of ideas.
- 19. Wie bist Du zum Tourengehen gekommen?
- naturally, spending time in the mountains your imagination brings you to the backcountry and then mentours show'd me the way.
- 20. Was ist in Deinem Rucksack, wenn Du eine Tour gehst?
- avi gear, radio, water, perky jerky, inreach, baseball cap for shade, extra gloves, sunglasses
Screen reader support enabled.